Monday, June 18, 2012

"You think I should die for that? "


 

Nathan: Do you remember third grade?
Duke
: I remember that you really liked the Pet Shop Boys.
Nathan
: Spring. You waited inside for me with a bunch of your friends after gym class. You're all smiling, congratulating me...
Duke
: Do we have to do this right now?
Nathan
: Yep.
Duke
: Okay, I... I told you that Carla Rose had a crush on you.
Nathan
: I felt like I won the lottery.
Duke: Nathan, that was 25 years ago.
Nathan
: You all slapped me on the back, remember that? "Go talk to her, talk to her." I walked down the hall, and I got up to her, and I felt like my heart was beating out of my chest. I finally opened my mouth enough to tell her that I liked her too...
Duke
: She screamed.
Nathan
: Screamed because there was blood dripping down my back. From?
Duke
: The tacks that we stuck in it.
Nathan
: When you were "congratulating" me. You had a pool going on how many you guys could stick in my back before I noticed.
Duke
: 16.
Nathan
: 16.
Duke: Nathan, if it wasn't for me, you wouldn't have even talked to her.
Nathan
: I didn't talk to another girl for two years after that.
Duke
: I was eight years old!
Nathan
: Uh... so was I.
Duke
: So what?
Nathan
: So what.
Duke
: You think I should die for that?
Nathan
: Huh.

Image: Syfy

No comments:

Post a Comment