Monday, October 28, 2013

TV Equals: 4.07 Lay Me Down Review

Let’s see. How can I describe this week’s episode of Haven? I guess the only words I have are: best episode ever! Everything we could have wanted was delivered with a shiny red bow. Haven’s writers really outdid themselves. They delivered a tight story that was a perfect balance of tragedy and comedy. I usually have something in a show to nitpick, but I can’t think of a single thing this week.

Haven Season 4 Episode 7 Lay Me Down (5)

Dream On.
Our troubled person this week was a newspaper delivery woman (BSG’s Kandyse McClure) who was inadvertently transferring her Freddy Kruger-like trouble to others in the town. Everyone was afraid to fall asleep because when they did, any physical harm they suffered in their dream manifested in the real world. For Duke, this involved a knife wound from a confrontation with Wade. Dwight’s dream gave him a bullet in the chest. 

Keep reading at TV Equals

No comments:

Post a Comment